Vanguard research involves a cost effective, high-level review of a market opportunities prior to clients contracting full due diligence services with other providers. This research includes project identification, a ‘sense check’ of the political and policy environment, the identification and mapping of key stakeholders and an assessment of key personalities.
Eastern Edge delivers benefits by reducing the reputational and financial risk of clients entering the market.
Eastern Edge has been contracted by wind, oil & gas companies, and private finance houses to identify new opportunities in emerging European markets. Clients are motivated by the need to expand or diversify, or they are attracted to private finance investment opportunities.
Research has been undertaken in China, Russia, Norway, The Netherlands, France, Ukraine, Germany and Austria.
Clients typically require:
- Personal, bespoke, unencumbered support that augments in-house resources
- Discreet, confidential research where sensitive implications exist for the company
- “White label” market research that fronts the client and avoids alerting competitors
- A rapid access to a cross-disciplined network
- Requiring a virtual presence at international conferences and seminars leading to timely, informed opinion
Eastern Edge has:
- Identified investment opportunities
- Carried out high-level, vanguard research and written timely, insightful reports
- Provided discreet first contact services
- Provided a virtual presence at conferences and seminars
- Carried out arms-length research without raising competitor awareness